OVER 550 FREE POOL AND BILLIARD LESSONS!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!
US RESIDENTS ONLY, GET MY COMPLETE, OVER 10 HOUR
INSTRUCTIONAL SERIES ONLY $39.95!
PLUS FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING & HANDLING!!! FOR 10 HOURS WITH ME!
ALL ORDERS SHIPPED ON MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS.
HAVE THEM IN YOUR HANDS 2 DAYS AFTER SHIPPING.
For my international friends please use the PayPal Buy Now button below my picture. Thank You, Jimmy Reid
Free Pool Lessons
Brought to you by me, Jimmy Reid
2005 Diamond Club With Over 330 Q&A Graphics Will Be Back To Normal Soon. They're Inside The Green And Red Links Below.
For Now You'll Have To Navigate Through This 2002 Diamond Club Until I Find The Latest 2005 Version.
Start With Page 10 In 1 Rail Kicks. then CLICK THE AUDIO BUTTON TO HEAR ME EXPLAIN IT,
this is the system I've used for 40 years.
Winning tournaments from 1964 to 2005, THAT'S 5 DECADES OF WINNING POOL!
Some of my accomplishments include;
US OPEN 9 BALL CHAMPION!
WORLD CONVENTION 9 BALL CHAMPION!
BCA NATIONAL 8 BALL CHAMPION (4,300 entries)!
WORLD CLASSIC 8 BALL CHAMPION ($25,000 1st)!
KING OF THE RING 9 BALL CHAMPION, TELEVISED!
VOTED THE BEST MONEY PLAYER IN THE WORLD FOR A QUARTER OF A CENTURY, 1969 - 1994!
Welcome, more of my Free Pool Lessons and the Diamond Club with over 300 full page pool table graphics that I'm working on.
Please be patient, fixing over 300 links and some 8 errors isn't that easy!
1. 2, 3, and 4 Rail Diamond Systems. Every Diamond System Graphic complete with an Audio Button!
Click the Audio Button. LOOK at the Graphics. LISTEN to Jimmy Reid. LEARN how to hit or make any ball on the table from anywhere.
MORE! 300 Full Page Pool Table Graphics! New ! More Diamond Systems, 8 Ball, 9 Ball and One Pocket Scenarios!
OVER 9 HOURS ON 5 DVDs. MY 2 CDs NOT INCLUDED IN THIS ORDER.
THIS NEXT PAYPAL BUY NOW BUTTON IS FOR GLOBAL, INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OUTSIDE THE US.
USPS PRIORITY W/ TRACKING SHIPPING & HANDLING INCLUDED.
FOR CUSTOMS CLAIMING SHIPPED AS GIFT W/ VALUE OF $8 PER DVD. = $40 TOATAL VALUE
GIFT FROM: Jimmy Reid / 123 Bedford E / West Palm Beach, FL 33417
THIS SPECIAL TO ALL MY GLOBAL FRIENDS IS ONLY $59.95 US.
These Are Some Frames Taken From My DVDs.
One Rail Kick Shots
2 Rail Kick Shots
2 Rail Cross Table Kicking System
8 Ball Scenarios
One Pocket Strategy
9 Ball Strategy
9 Ball Patterns
Shooting with English
SPEND THESE 10 HOURS WITH ME WATCHING THESE 5 DVDs, LISTENING TO THE 2 CDs AND LEARN THE EXACT SAME PRACTICE ROUTINES
AND TRICKS OF THE TRADE
THAT HELP MAKE ME ONE OF THE BEST MONEY PLAYERS' AND TOUNAMENT PLAYERS' OF ALL TIME.
"I MADE IT MA, TOP OF THE WORLD!" quote from James Cagney in great movie titled 'White Heat'
THESE DVDs WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BRING YOU TO THE BEST YOU CAN BE!
WITH MY PRACTICE ROUTINES YOU'LL IMPROVE SO FAST IT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
SAVE TONS OF MONEY ON PRACTICE TIME!
Some more of my accomplishments include;
- 1964 - Beat Rudolph (there'll never be another like him) 'Minnesota Fats' Wanderone in an exhibition match; 8 Ball - 9 Ball. Carefree Theater. W.P.B., FL
- 1964 - Won a Straight Pool High Run For The Year Tournament. 9 month tournament that the first weekend after Labor Day.
- 1972 - Forfeited the finals of the 1 pocket championship to Larry 'Boston Shorty' Johnson and forfeited the finals of the 9 ball championship to Jimmy Fusco, finishing honorary 2nd in both. This was the last Johnston City Tournament and the only round robin (you played everybody) tournament of this kind ever held, after 3 weeks, it was the last night of the tournament and yours truly was top of the board in both divisions when the tournament was raided by the FBI. The motion picture 'THE BALTIMORE BULLET' was based on what actually happened to me at this event.
- 1974 - Southwestern Open 9 Ball Champion. Jimmy gave the entire field a handicap,
the call 8 ball to be precise and won anyway.
- 1977 - (next tournament I played in) World Convention 9 Ball Champion, Joe Farhat's Billiards in Lansing Michigan.
- 1979 - BCA National 8 Ball Champion, Over 4,300 Entries, Largest Field Ever On 4.5' X 9' Regulation Tables!
- 1980 - World Classic 8 Ball Champiion $25,000 1st. 1981, 1982 married and had a son. Sold Real Estate in Florida and sold Miz & Karen.
- 1983 - Runner Up At The Largest 9 BallTournament Of The Year ($15,000 1st - $7,000 2nd), Caesar's Palace "Last Call For 9 Ball".
Received an Additional $1000 For Running The Most Racks During The Tournament: 8 Racks Against David (the giant killer) Howard.
- 1985 - US OPEN 9 BALL CHAMPION, Shooting the highest accu-stat score of the entire tournament in the final match.
- 1988 - 'King of The Ring' 9 BALL CHAMPION, THE TOP 12 PLAYERS IN THE WORLD INVITATIONAL.
Ran 8 racks in the first inning of the finals, Nick Varner 2nd.
- 1992 and 1993 - BACK TO BACK CHAMPION of the Annual European Open 8 Ball Championship.
- 1992 and 1993 - Winner of 6 EUROPEAN OPEN 9 BALL CHAMPIONSHIPS.
- 1994 - 2004 - Retired from Pool to care for 2 disabled WW II veterans.
- 2003 - 5th. Place, the BCA Invitational 9 Ball Championship, Riviera Hotel, Las Vegas, NV.
- 2003 - 5th Place, highest placing American player at the only US stop for the International Billiard Congress 9 Ball Championships.
- 2005 - Won the last 2 tournaments I competed in at the Dixie Classic.
"In 1994 at the men's pro billiards tour, 'Lexington All Star 9 Ball Championship' on the last night before the finals, unbeknownst to me,
at the urging of the audience a large group of my peers had gotten together to vote on who they thought was the best money player.
Almost all of the top ranked pool players over the previous 5 to 25 years were there. To the best of my memory, In alphabetical order they were;
Johnny Archer, Francesco Bustamante, Wade Crane, Kim Davenport, Roger Griffis, Buddy Hall, Allen Hopkins, Bob Ogburn, Efren Reyes,
Mike Sigel, Earl Strickland, Nick Varner, and C. J. Wiley, just to name a few, wow talk about murderer's row.
The voting was unanimous, they voted yours truly to have been"
the best moey player in the world for the previous 25 years."
OF ALL THINGS, THIS I AM MOST PROUD. Buddy Hall who was the only player to beat me a few times gambling head up when we were both in prime time until I finally hit a gear in 1972 that was and is a higher gear than anyone else I've ever seen before or since and finally made him holler uncle too. Buddy said to me the day after the vote. "That's over a quarter of a century man, when are you gonna lighten up? Thank you fellas and God Bless you all, Jimmy Reid
After 1972 I went everywhere and gave all opponents that would gamble at least the last 3 balls playing 9 ball and never lost.